This post has been a long time coming! One of my most asked questions is my beauty routine from hair to makeup, and today I’m going to spill all of my spring beauty favorites!
Photography by Bon Bon’s Photography
I have a few go-tos when it comes to beauty. I’m just going to dive right in and tell you about all of them! I do change this routine up a bit each season or whenever I start getting bored with it, but here are my springtime favorites!
I am going in order of how I use these products, starting with primer and ending with mascara and setting spray! Don’t worry, I’m going to include my hair favorites, too, but am saving all of my hair secrets for another post! 😉
- Laura Mercier Primer – This stuff is the bomb. I can say that because I think I started using it whenever it was cool to label something as “the bomb.” I restock this stuff every time I run out because it’s my all-time-favorite. I have tried a few other primers, but this one is lightweight, contains SPF and is oil-free while still moisturizing your face. It’s seriously the best, yall!
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Foundation – This is the best “photoshop finish” foundation that I’ve been able to find that is lightweight and buildable. I wear shade Golden right now. I also really love the Tinted Moisturizer in the color Almond for more lightweight coverage.
- Anastasia Contour Kit – This is the easiest and most fool proof contour kit you’ll find. I love that you can quickly contour and blend in less than 3 minutes! I don’t always do this step, especially not for every day makeup, but it’s nice to have for when I do want to look a little more put-together. These are the best brushes.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer – This stuff is amazing and helps your eyeshadow not to crease or run.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette – This is hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette. I have 4 of the Urban Decay palettes and this one is the most wearable. Half Baked is my absolute favorite shade that comes in this palette!
- Anastasia Brow Definer – I actually have my eyebrows microbladed – read the experience and what it is here – but I tend to need a little extra when I’m doing my makeup for an event or something other than everyday. I use this and Brow Wiz for penciling in eyebrows.
- Naked Flushed Bronzer/Highlighter Palette – This is the best compact blush/bronzer/highlighter trio. I have it in the shade Naked Flushed.
- Clinique Eyelash Primer – Are you seeing a trend here? Clearly, I’m a believer of the primers! HA! I’ve been using this same eyelash primer since I was in high school and it proves to be my tried-and-true. I don’t like applying mascara without it! It helps eyelashes appear longer and fuller!
- Chanel Mascara – This is a new one for me that I’m testing out this month. I like it okay so far, but am really looking for the best mascara EVER. So if you know of that kind – please let me know! I’m still searching! I also want to try this one.
- Loose Setting Powder – I finish with this product to set it all in place! It’s lightweight and adds a flawless look.
- Smashbox Lip Liner – This is my go-to lip liner for almost every color. It’s the most neutral and best liner you’ll find! I’ve had mine for several months and just love it!
- Mac Lipsticks – They’re just the best. I’ve also used these for years and always come back to them. I’m currently loving the shade Creme for a natural/nude lip and Gumball for a fun spring pink lip!
- THIS is my go-to lipgloss. It’s nude and perfect for everyday.
- T3 3-in-1 Wand Trio – It’s my go-to. I LOVE this baby. And it’s currently 10% off, so SCORE!! Happy Mother’s Day! 😉 The 1-inch barrel is my favorite, but I also like the 2-inch for looser curls.
- T3 1.25 inch curling iron – I interchange this with my wand trio base so I only have to take one thing with me on trips. It’s so helpful to have it all work together!
- Living Proof Hairspray – This stuff is so lightweight and smells amazing! I have recently added it to my routine and really love it!
- Bobbi Brown Balm Rinse – It’s not your average makeup remover. This can of goodness will take off every stitch of makeup you have on by just putting it on your face and then washing it off with water. I love love love this stuff! In fact, I just picked some up for gifts! It’s that good!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume – I got this for Christmas and am still loving it! It’s light and sweet smell always has people stopping me to ask what my perfume is!
- Flowerbomb Roller Perfume – This is my favorite travel perfume! I keep it in my purse and in my makeup bag because it’s seriously the prettiest smell! I love it and it’s super easy for travel.
- SuperGoop! Setting Mist – I recently got this as a gift at the RewardStyle Conference and have been really loving it since! It sets your makeup so you can wear it all day, but also includes SPF and the freshest smell! Definitely one of my spring-must haves.
If you made it this far, kudos to you! I wanted to share all of my reasoning for loving each product, but that can get super lengthy! Most of you know that Nordstrom is my favorite place to shop because of the customer service and just how accessible it is to get all of the items I love! I get all of my beauty products at Nordstrom because it’s free shipping and free returns as well as I can just throw it in with any order that I have for it all to arrive at once! Plus, they usually throw in a few samples with your beauty order for you to try out some new things! Nordstrom is the best one-stop-shop for everything from shoes for the whole to lipstick for me!
Lucky for us, most of these my beauty favorites just happen to be on sale right now! You can’t beat that for Mother’s Day, so grab some of these for yourself or your mom/mother in law! I am actually gifting some of these products, too, because I really love them and want everyone else to love them too!
Are you ready to try out some of these products? I hope you’ll let me know your thoughts on whatever you get! I can’t wait to get a few more things in the sale to try and let y’all know how I like them! I’ve made it super easy so you can shop these products directly through the shop widget below! Just click the item and then it will take you to the Nordstrom website! Add to cart, don’t worry about shipping – it’s on them 😉 purchase and receive it all to your front door in a few short days! Can’t beat that!
Hope you’re all having the best Monday and start to spring! I’d love to hear from you on your beauty favorites this spring! What are you loving?
This post was sponsored by Nordstrom. Thank you for supporting the brands I love so that I can share with you what I love and have these opportunities! Your support means the world to me!