a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
I’ve never really made a resolution, so in 2012 my biggest New Year’s Resolution was to make resolutions! Seeing as it is over halfway through January, I figure I’ve got 11 more months to actually do these resolutions. In hopes that you guys will keep me accountable, I am making my resolutions public. YIKES!
1. Embrace. Embrace change, embrace good, embrace bad, just embrace.
2. Get finished with Grad School.
3. Read more. Not only just books, but about what’s going on in the world. Yes, reading blogs counts! 🙂
4. Get certified in Pilates.
5. Start a blog. Hence…here we are!
6. Be healthy.
7. Finish my “leap list.”
Well, at least I’ve got #5 down! 🙂 Happy New(ish) Year!