It’s almost time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019, which is easily my favorite (and BIGGEST) sale of the year! I cannot wait to share with you guys all of the fabulous things that I find for you and what ways you can splurge and save! I’m going to be sharing LOTS on this sale and also updating my website, Facebook, Instagram/Instagram Stories and newsletters daily (sign up here), so make sure you are following along to see my picks and how I’m saving big! Scroll to the bottom of the post to see a sneak peak of some of my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Catalog! This is so exciting for me because Nordstrom is my favorite store, ever!
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will feature the newest items for fall and winter with a huge discount! These collections are released only to Nordstrom shoppers for a limited time before they are restocked to normal pricing. Keep in mind that items sell out VERY quickly!
When is the sale?
The sale will begin July 19th through August 4th, but you can shop it early if you have or have been approved for a Nordstrom Card. Early Access for card holders begins July 12th through July 18th, then it is open to the public to shop! If you aren’t a cardholder yet, you can get approved HERE to shop the early access (believe me, you want to do this as items sell out super quickly). If you’re approved and purchase something, you will get $40 in a BONUS “note” to shop during the sale! A note is basically Nordstrom Bucks (I live for them). It’s like shopping for free! 😉 See key dates below!
Why shop this sale?
Unlike many other sales, this sale is 100% new inventory. No one has seen it and it will be the hottest items for fall and winter! You are going to put things in your cart and wish it was 60 degrees (when you’re actually headed to the pool) but you’ll be so sad if you didn’t purchase and the items go regular price after the sale. You don’t want to kick yourself when fall rolls around and you’re paying full price for the jacket or jeans you should have bought during the sale! Or even worse, it sells out before you can get your hands on it! Items tend to go SUPER fast, so think quick. Trust me; you WANT to shop this one! This is also a great time to splurge on designer items because … helllooooo … SALE!
What is the easiest way to shop?
I will be shopping both online Nordstrom.com and in store this year. I usually only get to shop online, but I am going to make a special trip into the store to give you guys first access! I will be updating my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tab and sharing on my social accounts all through the sale, so stay tuned for my picks – this will be an easy way to shop if you don’t want to sift through it all yourself! Just think of me as your virtual online shopper (which I 100% love being).
What are my 3 pieces of advice for the sale?
1. Shop Early – Get the early access by getting a Nordstrom Debit or Credit Card. I have the debit card so that it comes directly out of my checking account instead of creating debt. Your husbands will thank me later for that tip. Get approved HERE.
*Only Nordstrom cardmembers will be able to shop the sale during the Early Access time frame. Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card here so you can get first dibs on the sale & shop it before others so you can get what you want! Items sell out VERY fast.
– Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club.
– Plus, get a $40 bonus Note when you make any purchase with us on your new card the day you’re approved.
2. Shop Fast – If you reallllyyyyy want something; click and purchase right away. Whether it’s in the Instagram app and you’ve swiped up, here on my website, or in the Liketoknow.it app…purchase right then. The best part is that Nordstrom offers free shipping, always, so you can place as many orders as you’d like for no additional cost. This is NOT the time to think on the purchase…purchase it and return it if you get it and don’t like it. Items tend to sell out quickly and aren’t always restocked, so SHOP like it’s your last day to shop!
3. Shop Smart – Make a list of the things you KNOW you need for fall. For me, it’s usually jeans, boots, jackets and staple items. I do buy a few designer, but not a lot. I tend to buy things I KNOW I’m going to wear and need but not want to pay full price when the season actually rolls around.
I’m sharing some of my “FIRST LOOK FAVORITES” below! But check back on July 12th to see all of my favorite sale picks! Be sure to bookmark my page Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so you can stay up to date and see everything in one place as well as have all of the tips and tricks for shopping the sale successfully! See the JUST RELEASED Nordstrom Sale Catalog here!
& Check out a sneak peek at what will be on sale here with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog!
Any other questions? I’d be happy to answer via email or on my social channels!