Good morning friends! We have arrived in St. Kitts and are ready to go exploring for the day! I am loving waking up in a new place each day, and every place we’ve been on the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas has been amazing. I needed to let you guys know that tomorrow is the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale public access, so you’ll be able to shop at 2am CST!
What is Public Access?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale will be open to EVERYONE with or without a Nordstrom Card tomorrow at 2am CST.
How to Shop The Sale?
I’m going to show you a few tricks I have to shop the sale to make sure you get exactly what you want before it sells out!
Why Shop the Sale?
You are getting sale prices of fall items that will return regular pricing on August 6th. Shop the sale fast because these items at prices like this sell out super quickly! Nordstrom is great about restocking, but you definitely want to hurry to get the items you want.
Tips and Tricks?
Yep, I’ve got em! Here are a few things you need to know when getting ready to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Here are Tips and Tricks for the whole sale, but I’m sharing a few more just for public access to the sale today!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to www.nordstrom.com and click Anniversary Sale Early Access to see the items included in the sale. You will be able to select SNEAK PEEK to view the items.
2. Find the items you want to purchase or love! Don’t forget to go ahead and select your size and color choice. Click ADD TO WISHLIST. It’s the last option under the sizing.
3. Grab some coffee and stay up late tonight! I’ll be up with you…if you need support. Ha! When the clock strikes 2am CST come back to this post or any post on Little Lovelies Blog or swipe up on my Instagram. This is how I get credit for finding items for you, etc.
4. Shop until you drop (or your husband takes away the money…)
5. Don’t forget to check out right away! You can always go back and order more. I’ve placed several orders at different times and because of free shipping and free returns, it’s super easy to check out quickly even when you’re not sure if you’re done!
Need some inspiration for shopping? This adorable asymmetrical tank is one of my favorites that I’ve worn on the trip – it’s $22 and comes in 2 colors; pink and grey! You can find ALL OF MY FAVORITES here, as well as look out for a new post coming tomorrow with things that are still in stock and ready to shop!
I do know that Nordstrom is really great about restocking items not in stock once the sale goes public, so be sure to follow along with my Instagram stories for restock notices! I will be doing an Instagram Live once everyone has a chance to read this today and just going over how to shop it quickly and get the items you want!