It’s finally time to update my bedding and I’m LOVING what we did in our Master Bedroom! The Company Store came in clutch when needing to get all of the new things for our bed, so I’m sharing 6 ways we refreshed our bed situation on a budget.
Sheets // coverlet // footboard accent // european sham // stripe pattern pillow // faux fur // pom pom cover // tassell cover // geometric pattern cover // 20 x 20 insert // pillow insert // accent throw
Brett and I have been married for 7 years now and had the same bed and pillows for all of that time! We updated our mattress a few years ago, but kept all of the same pillows, sheets, etc. It was overdue for a new set of everything, so this year that was a resolution! We updated our whole bed with the help of The Company Store and still stayed under our budget!
Here’s how we did it:
- Pillows – Count the pillows that you actually use and sleep with each night. For us, Brett sleeps with 2 short pillows and one long pillow while I sleep with one long pillow and one short. We donated all of the other pillows we don’t use or put them in storage if we need them for when guests come. We ordered these pillows for sleeping and they’re so comfortable and just the right density with no odor.
- Sheets – New sheets are a must when refreshing your bed. We got these in white so they’re easily bleached and returned to the bed with no problems. With 2 small kids and an infant that always somehow ends up in our bed, sheets that are bleached is a must!
- Bed Spread – I love the weight of this one. We got this in white as well as it’s easy to wash and looks nice.
- Depth in Pillows – I love adding ALL THE PILLOWS to our bed, so I got 2 European and 2 king shams as well as so many 20×20 pillow covers with these pillows to stuff them. I don’t think you can ever have too many pillows on a bed, but my husband things otherwise.
- Footboard Accent – I love folding up another bedspread and adding it as an accent at the bottom of the bed. This also gives it some dimension and offers more warmth on the nights you need it.
- Accent Throw – This accent throw is so soft and cuddly. When I’m on my bed and it’s made, I cuddle up with this blanket. It gives it some added color and dimension as well since I chose all white bedding.
If you aren’t a fan of all white bedding, you can definitely take a look at The Company Store’s more vibrant bedding options. I love the way ours turned out with the white and grey tones! We are looking into getting new bedding and a new bed once we are ready to move, but this is definitely giving us the refresh we needed to make our bed comfortable and inviting!
The Company Store has the best options if you are looking to add anything to your home or organize a space that needs it! Check out their website and find deals that are unbeatable when shopping for your home on a budget! You can also enter to win $1000 shopping spree to redecorate and refresh your own space in The Company Store’s New Year, New Room Sweepstakes!! Be sure to enter HERE!
This post is sponsored by The Company Store. All content and opinions are that of my own! Thank you for supporting the brands I love to work with and that choose to work with me!