Grab your kiddos and head outside, because…it’s SPRING! We’re finally having great weather, and we LOVE being outside so I want to share a few of our favorite things to do outdoors! What is better than springtime in the fresh air?
One day early this spring, we ran into Walmart for a few things and picked up some new items that I’m loving! We came across the all new Motts Sensibles Raspberry Apple juice and the girls begged for it! I noticed that it’s 100% juice with 30% less sugar, so I thought we could give it a try! The proof is in the product, it’s great! They love it and I feel confident giving it to them since it has less sugar! We also grabbed some bubbles to head for a picnic! So glad we came across these things which urged us to get outside!
So here are a few ways to get outside with your kids!
1. Plan a picnic! We grabbed the Motts Sensibles juice and some bubbles, spread a blanket out and called it a picnic! The girls absolutely loved it, and I enjoyed being outside with them hearing their laughs!
2. Sidewalk Chalk – This is great for sensory and also for learning colors, shapes, letters and numbers! Something about doodling is always good for your soul, too!
3. Take a Walk! This is so simple, but I think I often forget to take a walk instead of drive to the mailbox! 😉
4. Ride bikes! The girls LOVE getting on their bikes! Take them to the park if you don’t have an area for them to ride at your house.
5. Sprinklers – My kiddos love a good water day! We just turn on the sprinklers and enjoy the sunshine! Don’t forget your SPF!
What are some ways you get outside in the springtime? What do you love doing with your kids? Share your tips below so we can all benefit and learn a new way to get outside!! Have you tried new Motts Sensibles? I would love to hear your thoughts on that as well! We are loving it and just picked up the Cranberry Apple to try next!
Hope you all have a great day!
This post is sponsored by Motts Sensibles at Walmart! As always, all content and opinions are that of my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I choose to work with and support!