Winter is SO dry here in West Texas! We’re constantly going back and forth from summer-like temps to winter temps and it just takes a toll on our bodies! Winter skin is probably my worst skin because of the dryness. I’ve added a new drugstore product called Olay Whips that is saving me this time around!
I love trying new things, especially at drugstore pricing! Olay came out with a new moisturizer called Whips recently, and I was so excited to try it! In fact, several influencers were asked to try the product before we even knew the brand! We didn’t know anything about the product except for the name: Whips!
When I got it in the mail, I couldn’t wait to try it! It smells amazing and truly does feel like whipped cream on your skin! It’s intended as a facial moisturizer but I find myself even adding it to the backs of my hands because they are so dry and sensitive! It’s one of the best products I’ve tried, and I can’t believe it can be found at Target!
I have been loving my winter skin since trying Whips, so I wanted to share 5 secrets to keeping your skin healthy and hydrated in preparation for these cold and dry winter months.
- Find a good moisturizer – Whip has been that for me for about the past month. I love it so much – my mom even loves it! Whip is truly giving great skin for everyone!
- Drink lots of water – hydrate your body! Sometimes through the colder months, I forget to drink as much water as I do when it’s hot outside. I opt for a hot drink when it’s cold and forget to drink enough water!
- Stick to a routine – I feel like I get busy in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and forget to take my makeup off at night. It’s NOT GOOD, don’t do it!
- Take your makeup off at night – Even when you’re exhausted from being a mom or working all day, remember to always wash your face before bed!
- Exfoliate – Dry skin needs exfoliation! I love getting microdermabrasion treatments, facials or even use a microdermabrasion at home. Just remember to hydrate with a soothing moisturizer like Whip!
Have you tried Whips? I would love to hear your thoughts! Also, what did you think when I told you that Whips is by the brand OLAY!? I was shocked! I did not think it was a drugstore product, but I think Olay knocked it out of the park with this one! I love it and it smells AMAZING (feels even more amazing) and gives me the best skin of these winter months!
Order your very own Whip HERE.
This post is sponsored by Olay! All content and opinions are that of my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!
For shares that include a brand URL, please include the #ad hashtag in your social share.