Thanks to River Island for sponsoring today’s post! Thank YOU for supporting the brands I choose to work with and also for supporting this space by purchasing through these affiliate links! All content and opinions are that of my own.
Photos by Lissa Anglin
You’ve probably heard me talk about what I’m loving this season, and these trends are several of my favorite things! Not only are they the hottest trends for fall, they are easy to achieve as a mom and even for your kids!
I was recently introduced to River Island, a new retailer for the whole family. I am OBSESSED to say the least. I just about died over the cutest kids outfits that they have, and the options for myself were endless! I couldn’t even pick outfits without finding too many options! Thankfully, I’m going to narrow it down for you so you don’t fall down that rabbit hole!
So what are those 5 trends and what should you get to make yourself a little more trendy this fall? Let’s talk about them.
Top 5 Trends for Fall
- RED – You’ll see it everywhere this season! This red jacket is my favorite, and I definitely have my eye on these red booties next!
- Velvet – Hints of velvet are in everything! Laikyn’s pants and Lennyn & my shoes are velvet. I am loving this romper that has velvet detail as well paired with a good OTK boot would be perfection!
- Leopard (yep, it’s back) – Leopard; my favorite neutral! I’m obsessing over just about everything leopard.
- Chambray/Denim – It’s an easy one that I’m so glad isn’t out of style yet!
- Flares – This one has been so fun! I am loving the flare sleeves and flare bottoms! Laikyn’s little velvet flares are my favorite!
I love that this outfit is perfect for a day out but also is work-friendly! I could have worn this to teach and been so comfortable! This red jacket would have even been the perfect recess duty jacket! It is the perfect shade of red and just the right weight to not be too heavy. The price point is awesome as well!
The black denim come cropped and fray hem. They are also high waisted and hold everything in (you know as a mom that’s super important)! I love this yoke top and it has the cutest details! My leopard loafers are so comfortable and would be perfect for a day out or work! They are also velvet and just the cutest!
The girls chambray tunics are just the cutest! I paired Laikyn’s with a pair of velvet flare bottom pants and metallic shoes which are also super on-trend. Lennyn’s little shoes are velvet sneakers and are great for running and playing! I love that Laikyn’s little tunic can tie up – so cute!
I’m rounding up several of the best trends from River Island below. I’ve broken it down into women and kids, and so many of these would make great mommy + me outfits! I think Laikyn’s “Baby Cara” makes the perfect accessory, too! 😉 Ha!
Hope you all are having the best week! Thanks for stopping by today and checking out our little mommy & me post! Do you want to see more kids fashion? What else are you wanting to see? I’d love to hear from you. Just send me a little email or reach out on Instagram! Happy hump day, lovelies!