Holy cow, I’m in the 30s!!!!!!! It’s getting SOOOOO close!!!
Had to take a pic of the back of my shirt….LOVE the bow back top from Blue Willow Boutique.
- How far along?: 30 weeks + 4 days
- Baby is the size of a: head of lettuce (according to What to Expect App)
- Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs eeeeeeeeekkkkkk
- The Bump: growing bigger by the minute, it seems!
- Symptoms: Iron does a body good! I’ve been feeling really good…except for the 3rd trimester hormones hit. Emotional WRECK!
- Food Cravings: iced tea, mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: nothing
- Sleep: pregnant nose is getting me…I’m so stuffy I can’t sleep most nights!
- What I miss: bending over without hurting myself…haha
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Belly Button: starting to stick OUT! yikes!
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: We sure have! :))))))))
- Gender: PINK PINK PINK!
- Movement: I am LOVING all of the wiggles, hiccups and flips. Baby Girl is destined to be a gymnast like her momma.
- Maternity Clothes: been trying on/modeling some for a boutique in Amarillo, BBC Boutique. Stay tuned…you will want EVERYTHING…promise! In the mean time, check out their Facebook page–blog–website.
- Labor Signs: NO!!! but I have dreamed about it…and it was scary.
- Stretch Marks: On my 4th tube of Mustela. It’s working great!
- Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Little Miss in a 3d/4d sonogram, getting her bedding in…and I LOVE IT….and having our first shower given by my “school family”. It’s been a busy, fun and exhausting week! 🙂
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Girl’s night this Monday! We are doing a Favorites Party (read about it HERE), and I’m hosting at our new casa! I’m excited to have a little girl time, relax and enjoy everyone’s favorites! Stay tuned for details!
Here are some pictures from the sonogram!
Details of Baby Girl’s bedding!
She’s going to be a little baby fashionista! We were so blessed with lots of CUTE clothes from the shower!
Celebrating Kayla & Jake’s gender reveal…it’s a BOY for the Johnsons!