Dress :: Old Navy
(30% off your whole purchase through 4/1 :: enter thankyou at checkout)
Necklace :: Kate Spade
Belt :: Target
and bump from the front!
- How far along?: 28 weeks + 4 days
- Baby is the size of a: small cabbage (according to What to Expect App)
- Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs
- The Bump: It sure grew this week!
- Symptoms: I’ve been feeling faint again, and at my last appointment my blood showed a low blood count…so I’m on an iron supplement and have been feeling better!
- Food Cravings: guacamole, strawberry shortcake
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: nothing
- Sleep: she’s moving a lot during the night, and it’s waking me up! But I know I will miss those moments when I’m not pregnant anymore…it’s sweet!
- What I miss: being able to roll over instead of have to scoot!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Belly Button: yep, it’s gone!
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Brett and I FINALLY agree on 3 names! Now we will just narrow it down and see what fits her best!
- Gender: PINK PINK PINK!
- Movement: LOTS! Love love watching my belly dance!
- Maternity Clothes: been trying on/modeling some for a boutique in Amarillo. Stay tuned…you will want EVERYTHING…promise!
- Labor Signs: NO!!!
- Stretch Marks: NONE! I’m thinking of buying stock in Mustela. It’s THAT good.
- Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see my family this weekend, celebrating Easter–HE IS RISEN!!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Still haven’t gotten her bedding, so I’m looking forward to that! I got registered for my showers–anyone have any great suggestions of things momma and baby can’t live without? And what I’m MOST excited about is seeing sweet girl at my next sonogram! :)))