Shirt :: Belly Couture
Jeans :: J Brand Maternity
Belt :: H&M
Watch :: Betsey Johnson
- How far along?: 27 weeks + 4 days
- Baby is the size of a: head of cauliflower (according to What to Expect App)
- Total weight gain/loss: +15 lbs
- The Bump: getting large!
- Symptoms: lacking some energy, but I think it’s from the move!
- Food Cravings: breakfast!
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: nothing
- Sleep: still great in our bed that we’ve missed so much!
- What I miss: energy!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Belly Button: pretty much non existent!
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: I’ve got my name. Hubby better get on board! 🙂
- Gender: PINK PINK PINK!
- Movement: LOTS! Love love watching my belly dance!
- Maternity Clothes: can still wear most shirts and dresses…still enjoying maternity jeans!
- Labor Signs: NO!!!
- Stretch Marks: Still using Vaseline and Mustela cream like crazy!
- Best Moment of the Week: My mom coming to visit us in our new house and helping get settled! We painted the nursery…I love it!! My mom is seriously the BEST! 2 of my sweet friends and I also did the Color Run in Lubbock this weekend. We had a blast but this little momma is not used to walking 7 miles! It was like 1.5 miles from where we parked to the starting line, then we walked 3.2 miles and even ran some, then 1.5 miles back to the car. Whewwww, I was tired and sore!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Getting her bedding in this week! We got the furniture in and I can’t wait to get her room together! Glucose test is tomorrow, and then I start my every 2 week appointments! It’s getting SO close!!!
Here are some pics of us painting the nursery!
And the finished product…
Pictures from the Color Run
My pregnant bestie, Kristin!
Kristin, me and Bailey after the run.
The bump got colored!