Shirt :: H&M (non maternity) similar here
Jeans :: Citizens of Humanity Maternity
Scarf :: Urban Outfitters (last year) similar here
Watch :: Toy Watch
- How far along?: 23 weeks + 2 days
- Baby is the size of a: Grapefruit (according to The Bump)
- Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs
- The Bump: It literally grows each night. People are noticing I’m pregnant, now!
- Symptoms: Feeling GREAT!!
- Food Cravings: Pretty much just food in general. ALL of the time.
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nothing, finally!
- Sleep: is heavenly. I think I’ve started snoring. My husband is sleeping less and I’m sleeping like a babe.
- What I miss: sushi, still. Margaritas…today, since it’s National Margarita Day. Wahhhhh, have one for me!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Belly Button: It’s weirdly looking normal again after the shallow stage. I think it depends on how she’s laying.
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: Baby Girl is her name. 🙂
- Gender: Pink, ruffles & lots of frilly things–GIRL!
- Movement: I was able to see movement from the OUTSIDE this week! I caught it on video for my family! It was presh.
- Maternity Clothes: In maternity jeans (LOVE THEM), some shirts but still wearing old clothes, too.
- Labor Signs: Negative.
- Stretch Marks: So far, so good. Mustela has been good to me! And, I’ve just ordered the It Works! stretch mark cream. I’ll let yall know how it is!
- Best Moment of the Week: Getting to spend my evenings feeling baby girl move around…and hubby feeling her too. We’re moving out of our house this weekend, which is bittersweet.
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Well, we’ll be roommates with Brett’s parents for about a week or so…but then moving in our new casa!!! And, Spring Break in 2 weeks. It’s time for a break!