Scarf: Charlotte Russe
- How far along?: 18 weeks 5 days
- Baby is the size of a: mango baby (according to What to Expect Pregnancy app)
- Total weight gain/loss: I’m +2 this week. Definitely gained all that weight back and then some!
- The Bump: Finally beginning to show! I was tired of people asking me if I was still pregnant! Definitely popped out! Someone else also told me today…well your belly may not look pregnant but your boobs sure look pregnant! ha!
- Symptoms: Well…dizziness and throwing up this morning, but other than that the week was great!
- Food Cravings: Cheesecake Factory! And I got it! And it was DELISH!
- Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Smells are beginning to get the best of me!
- Sleep: Still sleeping great…and still could sleep for days!
- What I miss: having a lot of energy! I get tired much quicker!
- Weddings Rings On or Off: on 🙂
- Any Names Picked Out Yet: I hope baby girl has a name before she gets here!
- Gender: GIRL!!!
- Movement: Felt baby girl’s first kick this weekend! It was the sweetest thing ever. She is really active at night…right when I’m trying to go to sleep! Ha! Daddy still hasn’t felt but is patiently waiting! I may be feeling it from the inside…but they are sweet kicks!
- Maternity Clothes: My mom got me some new Citizens of Humanity skinny jeans and I rocked them this weekend. Tights and dresses for the week during school…and pants with the rubber band are still working for now.
- Labor Signs: labor scares the heck out of me!
- Stretch Marks: I don’t even want to speak of those two words! None so far…fingers crossed!
- Best Moment of the Week: Going to Dallas Market with my parents, friends and hubby! We bought ALL of baby girl’s nursery furniture and a couch for our new house…and of course lots of cute clothes to fill her new closet! We had a blast, but I was exhausted!! Successful weekend…can’t wait to start her nursery!
- What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Moving to our new house and looking for the bedding for her nursery!